District ID for the Campus Portal APP: PSVWG
If you need an activation key click on "New User?" on the left side
If prompted for an Account Security Email, used for Username\Password recovery, enter your email & enter your Campus login password for the Campus Password.
The Internet and secure web access have altered the ways that confidential information may be accessed, communicated, and transferred. Those changes are influencing instruction and student learning. The Brockport Central School District ("District") supports access by students, parents/guardians, teachers, and administrators to informational resources that will improve participation in a child’s education and improve communication between students, parents/guardians, teachers, principals, and administrators.
The District manages student information electronically on a secure Internet site. The District will make certain student education data available for viewing over a secure Internet connection only to authorized parents/guardians. Parents/guardians agree to comply with the terms set forth in this Agreement.
This access is a free service offered to all current and active parents/guardians of Brockport Central School students. Access to student information over the Internet is a privilege, not a right. Only after a family has enrolled their child(ren) in the District will a parent/guardian be authorized to activate a Campus Parent account. Once a student withdraws or graduates from the District such access will be deactivated. Parents/guardians and staff must understand and practice proper and ethical use.
Information accuracy is the joint responsibility of District, parents/guardians, and students. Each school will make every attempt to ensure information is accurate and complete. If a parent/guardian or student discovers any inaccurate information, they will notify their school immediately.
The District reserves the right to discontinue the use of the Campus Parent at any time. The District reserves the right to add, modify or delete functions viewed via the Campus Parent at any time without notice, including, but not limited to, the functions listed below:
Each parent/guardian must complete the User Agreement Form below and agree to be bound by this Campus Parent User Agreement. After so agreeing, the District will verify the information on the User Agreement Form. Upon verification, the District will provide the parent/legal guardian with his/her own unique portal activation key for creating a user login and password to view information relating to the child(ren) of the parent/legal guardian identified in the current District records. The District, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to request that a parent/guardian bring photo identification to the school in order to verify his/her identity should any question arise concerning the validity of the acceptance of this Agreement.
Parents/guardians are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Parents/guardians agree to act in a responsible, ethical, and legal manner.
2. Parents/guardians will not attempt to harm or destroy the school, the district's data, or networks.
3. Parents/guardians will not attempt to access information concerning any students other than that of their own child(ren) or any account assigned to another person.
4. Parents/guardians will not use the Campus Parent or the District's networks for any illegal activity, including, but not limited to violation of Federal and State Data Privacy laws. Anyone found to be in violation of these laws will be subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
5. Parents/guardians who identify a security problem within the Campus Parent must notify their school immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
6. Parents/guardians will not share their password or allow anyone other than themselves to use their Campus Parent account, including their own child(ren).
7. Parents/guardians will not set any computer to automatically log in to the Campus Parent.
8. Parents/guardians will log out of their Campus Parent user account when they are not at their computer.
9. Parents/guardians identified as a security risk will be denied access to the site.
1. Access is made available through a secure Internet site. Account holders are responsible for not sharing their passwords and to properly protect or destroy any printed or electronic documentation generated from or about the Campus Parent site.
2. Three unsuccessful login attempts will disable the user's account. Until the school has verified the assigned user to the locked account, the account will remain locked. In order to use the account again the user will need to contact the District administrative technology team.
3. The users will be automatically logged off if they leave their web browser open and inactive for a period of time.
4. The parent/guardian account will be permanently deactivated when his/her children have either withdrawn or graduated from Brockport Central Schools, or a court action denies the parent/guardian access to his/her child's information.
The District will use reasonable measures to protect student information from unauthorized viewing. THE DISTRICT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE DISTRICT’S SYSTEM OR INTERNET. The District does not promise any particular level or method of access to the Campus Parent for viewing student information. The District will not be responsible for actions taken by parents/guardians or students that compromise their student information. The District reserves the right to limit or terminate the Campus Parent for viewing student information without notice. All parents/guardians who use the Campus Parent to access their child(ren)'s information consent to electronic monitoring and understand that they are granted access to a private network used as an educational tool by the Brockport Central School District employees and students. Account activity is electronically recorded.
For parents/guardians who do not currently have a Campus Parent account but have a child already enrolled:
1. Each Campus Parent user must agree to the terms of this Agreement and the Campus Parent User Agreement form. Parents/guardians need to complete and accept only one form for all children in their household.
2. The District may request that the parent/guardian bring photo identification to the school in order to verify his/her identity.
3. The parent/guardian requesting the account will be given an activation key.
4. The District will maintain on file a record of acceptance of this Agreement and of the User Agreement Form, below.
1. Parents/guardians should refer to the Frequently Asked Questions, Computer Requirements, Login Instructions, and Quick Reference Guide on the Campus Parent Quick Link at http://www.brockport.k12.ny.us/. 2. Support service may be offered as an accommodation only and the District does not guarantee or warranty the adequacy or accuracy of such support service. The District cannot troubleshoot home computer issues.
Parents/guardians agree to abide by the following guidelines when accessing the District’s site:
1. Users shall not seek to learn or change or share other users’ passwords, modify other users’ files or data, or misrepresent other users of the network.
2. Users shall not intentionally disrupt the use of the network or devices attached to the network.
3. Users agree that hardware or software shall not be destroyed, modified, damaged or abused in any way.
4. Malicious use of the system to develop programs or computer viruses that harass other users, infiltrate a computer or computer system, damage the software components of a computer or computing system are prohibited.
5. Loading, transmitting, or intentionally receiving hate mail, harassing content, and other antisocial content is prohibited on the system.
6. Use of the system to process or upload pornographic material, inappropriate text files, illegal software, or files dangerous to the integrity of the local area network or any attached device are prohibited.
7. Software and some content are protected by copyright laws: therefore users will not make unauthorized copies of software or media or other copyrighted content found on the District system.
By logging in, I, as parent/guardian of child(ren) in a Brockport Central School District, verify and acknowledge that:
I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and able to be legally bound by the terms of this Agreement;
I am requesting access to my child(rens’) student information on the Brockport Central Schools Internet web site;
By accepting this Agreement I, as parent/guardian, release the Brockport Central School District ("District") from any and all liability for damages arising out of unauthorized access to my parent/guardian user account;
I agree that I will not share my password or allow anyone other than myself to use my user account, including my own child(ren);
I understand that, in the interest of security, the District reserves the right to change user passwords or deny access at anytime;
I agree to protect or destroy any information printed or transferred to my computer, or otherwise generated from the District’s site via the Campus Parent;
I understand that three unsuccessful logins will disable my account; and If my account becomes locked I will contact the District administrative technology team and request the account to be unlocked and I understand that the District, in its sole discretion, may request that I bring photo identification to the school in order to verify my identity and that it may take 3 - 5 school days to have my account unlocked.
The information on this form must match the information you provided during registration of your child(ren) or on a subsequent Student Data Verification form.